Consultation responses, briefings and other resources to inform and guide effective mental health and wellbeing in schools.
Since 2014, the Partnership for Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools has produced a number of consultation responses to new and proposed legislation, briefing documents and resources for schools, as well as the Whole School Approach framework which has since been adopted in schools across the country.
Please see below for more information.
- Mental health and wellbeing in primary schools - preparing for recovery
- Mental health and wellbeing in secondary schools - preparing for recovery
- Ofsted Inspection Framework consultation joint response (2019)
- Mental Health Green Paper consultation joint response (2018)
- RHSE Guidance for Schools consultation joint response (2018)
- What works? Wellbeing in Schools Guidance (2015)
- Whole School Approach supporting resources for school leaders (2016)
- Whole School Approach self-assessment and improvement tool (2016)
- Policy briefing on wellbeing and mental health in schools (2014)
- NCB Manifesto for a Better Childhood (2019)
You can get involved here
Join the Schools Forum